#3 Wing IDE
Wing IDE is a commercial IDE developed by Wingware. It is a completely Python-only IDE known for its powerful debugger. Wing IDE comes with different versions which include a personal edition, a free of cost edition and a great fully professional edition. It is one of the best Python IDE for professional developers with its awesome features, some of which includes
- It provides almost every feature and Python development tools for programming in Python.
- It is fast and works with latest versions of Python.
- It is known for its powerful built –in debugger which has features like auto child process debugging, code stopping, breakpoints, multiprocess debugging, debugging of threaded code inspection, remote and local debugging, graphical debugging.
- It supports a huge number of Python frameworks.
- It is very flexible for code management.
#4 Komodo IDE
From the house of ActiveState, Komodo is a cross-platform IDE. Python is one of the many languages which this IDE supports. However Komodo is commercial IDE, but Komodo Edit is an open – source free version of it. Komodo Edit targets the institutions for use in teaching whereas the commercial IDE is professional one which is also available for students with a heavy discount. Komodo IDE’s features for Python includes
- Auto completion
- Bracket matching
- Integrated debugger
- Source control integration
- Code templates
- Error markup
- Unit testing
- Built in FTP client helps in accessing remote files.
- It supports most of the tool sets for Python programming
- Easy access to the tools you need while coding.